Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Some where between here and there

So another few months has quickly slipped away from me.... Uuuugh! Before I know what has hit me Christmas will be upon me and I'll blink and the New Year will have passed too. So I'm somewhere between here and there... I'm not sure where there is exactly but I'm gonna get there. I have been keeping very busy the last few months by joining swaps over at myscraproom.ning.com run by the lovely Gina who is also Scrapinology on YT. I have been terrible about taking pictures of the things I have created and even worse about updating here and on my YT channel. Which is I haven't already mentioned the name of my own channel it's TaesTatters. I must warn you I haven't updated there in a while either.

In the past couple months I have made altered tickes, b'twinchies, holiday charms with beads, my very first ATC's, cards, a halloween tag swap, a tag mini album swap, a halloween goodie bag swap, and the list goes on. I also agreed to be a swap hostess for a couple of months over at the scraproom as one of the ladies had some unforseen house repairs to attend to. This month I have been working on an altered x-mas ornament and matching card, a Calendar swap and my month was July, and a sceret santa swap complete with a mini.






























I wish I could talk more about the seceret Santa swap!! I am dying to share pics of my mini! To this entry I will add several pics of projects I have completed.. I won't link supplies or talk about techniques I just want to share the projects. I will try to upload the rest of the photos.. I wish I  could figure out how to add a slide show instead of this post being a million miles long and make them post in the order that I wanted them so all of 1 project is together! lol! So if there is anyone out there reading this and your blogger savvy let me know I could use some serious help!
Thanks for stopping by!
More Later
Tae

No comments:

Post a Comment